[Scribus] Editing text, was: Re: on scribus 1.3.2cvs on MacOSX

Andreas Vox vox
Sat Oct 15 14:35:50 CEST 2005

Roberto wrote:

> (Besides, there's a bug
> that won't let me type any text. Does that happen to you?)

There is a bug which crept back up after beeing solved temporarily:
Double clicking on a textframe activates editmode but does not transfer
focus properly.
The workaround is to select the textframe with the arrow tool and then
press the edit button.
Another way if the 2+1-click: double-click into the textframe and then
do a simple click *on the window titlebar* (the one where it says
"Scribus 1.3.2cvs"). I know it's ugly but I haven't found time to fix
it back again.

Ciao
/Andreas