[Scribus] use fonts from "Xara" in Scribus ?

Paul F. Johnson paul
Sun Oct 16 14:41:56 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 20:08 -0400, stu seven wrote:

>    They have gone OpenSource already... I wonder if
> anyone knows how to obtain just that font for Scribus use ?
> Can Scribus import new fonts ?

Assuming they're true type, you should be able to just bung them onto
your machine and everything can use them.

As to the legality, it depends on who owns them.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make
a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L.