[Scribus] use fonts from "Xara" in Scribus ?

stu seven stu7seven
Sun Oct 16 02:08:43 CEST 2005

 I read the several posts here about a possible Linux
release of "Xara"... so... I went and tried "Xara", for
windows today... no working program available for Linux
yet.
  Xara is a very nice paint program... and has a good
collection of fonts... it is not a page making program,
however, and I'd like to be able to use their "Narkisim"
font in Scribus.
  They have gone OpenSource already... I wonder if
anyone knows how to obtain just that font for Scribus use ?
Can Scribus import new fonts ?
 Thanks