[Scribus] OS X version issues

Elaine de Saxe coolowl
Sat Oct 15 16:04:24 CEST 2005

Good morning!

I've had a look at the bug reporter and don't know what to do next.
It's a complex thing and I've no idea where to start.

I have the crash report (the automatic window which would like me to
send it to Apple - what good that'd do Apple I cannot imagine ;-)) If
Andreas or someone else would like to look at it, I'll send it off-list.

Tried to open a new doc but app did not respond. Worked through all
the prefs and went to open a newsletter template when Scribus crashed.

I have the 1.3.2 version and do not understand if I was meant to
download another lot of Frameworks or whether the ones for 1.3.1 will
work.

Elaine, happily listening to the sound of rain on the roof, it's
still drough-time in this part of Australia.