[Scribus] Re: Scribus migration project - issue list

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Oct 4 21:44:28 CEST 2005

Hi again,

Please ignore issue 6), as it's implemented for 1.3.x (while it wasn't for
1.2.x).

We'd still be very interested on comments about the remaining issues.

Best regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt