[Scribus] Scribus migration project - issue list

stu seven stu7seven
Tue Oct 4 01:04:28 CEST 2005

*** sounds like an ambitious project... but I just have
*** to suggest, since you are using for full magazine
*** production, maybe best to stay with a stable version
*** for now ? My five cents worth... I'm just a scribus
*** newbie :)