[Scribus] 1.2.3 / 1.2.4 / 1.3

stu seven stu7seven
Tue Oct 4 01:00:54 CEST 2005

*** Alex - excellent... thank you for answering.
*** I wonder... you may know... will there be
*** a newer release of Sarge, including any of
*** the newer Scribus releases on CD already ?
*** This is the always best for me, as I don't have
*** an internet connection for debian online upgrading.
 *** I did try a binary 1.2.3... but this caused me
*** troubles with my computer... because, any
*** unpacking or access of that file seemed to
*** start some binary running... what would happen
*** is my zip just start clicking, and couldn't complete
*** the unpacking or moving, or whatever... no good :)
*** Also I did try the day before a tar.gz, which unpacked,
*** OK, but did not include a newer lib file... so I am trying
*** today again... hopefully, a file called "diff" actually
*** contains the new files needed ? I dont know yet.
 *** Alex is a lucky fellow... debian and Scribus are tops !