[Scribus] Linux Font Editor?

Bart Alberti bart
Sun Oct 2 02:46:16 CEST 2005

I agree. LaTeX is well worth learning and learning well (it produces
exquisite matter). After all, you are a student of linguistics. You
started somewhere, didn't you? You mastered the IPA symbols and their
use and pronunciation which is more than I can do who barely speak my
own (English-American) language well. You need a TEXT, yes! Study it!

Bart Alberti