[Scribus] page numbers

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Nov 29 12:04:25 CET 2005

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 11:52, Eugene Lazian wrote:
> Hi, I am using 1.2.2.1 version of Scribus with Suse 9.3 SE.  Of  course the
> idea to delete the pictures from my hard drive and to have them has never
> crossed my mind. They are all in the same directory with my .sla file.
>
>  Another question: How can I insert page numbers? MS Word has  a command
> 'insert page numbers'. OO offers a complicated trick with headers/footers.
> Scribus doesn't seem to contain anything similar, unless you insert text
> frames and manually type in the numbers.

Please upgrade to 1.2.3, and then to 1.2.4 when we release.

Page numbers are inserted by Control # when editing the frame, and are usually
placed in a frame on a page template. If the shortcut doesnt work for you,
maybe your keyboard layout is getting in the way and you can reprogram it in
Settings, Keyboard Shortcuts.

Craig