[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.1 under Ubuntu is extremly slow

Ludi Maciel iludi
Mon May 30 23:04:15 CEST 2005

Em Seg 30 Mai 2005 16:08, Craig Ringer escreveu:
>CUT
> All other applications are running fine, just Scribus will not work.

May be that is not the case but some packages from kubuntu side don't work
very well. For example, Kaffeine (the default package had the same issue).
I've seen a lot of complains about some packages in the ubuntu forum.
Well, I think that could be a package's problem. Just guess, because I have
not installed the scribus package from ubuntu repositories.

Ludi Maciel.