[Scribus] Collect a serie of scanned image into one pdf document

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu May 26 21:00:03 CEST 2005

Khiraly wrote:

>ps: Finally Im happy to solve my problem, and find out a usable scanning
>technick.
>Btw, there is any program to remove the graph paper grid?

I think this is a job for your scanning software and/or gimp.  If you
can scan in color, you may be able to block out a color channel as long
as your pen ink color is different from the graph line color.  Adjusting
brightness/contrast may do a lot to de-emphasize the graph grid.  You
obviously want to have something automatic for the number of scans
you're working with.

TPFKAG