[Scribus] Collect a serie of scanned image into one pdf document

Urs Schuetz u.schutz
Thu May 26 00:46:40 CEST 2005

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Khiraly wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it a possibility to collect many jpeg image into one scribus
> document?
>
> I have scanned some paper, and now I want to make a .pdf file
> from it (I have retouched those image with gimp).

What exactly is your target: A scribus document or a pdf
document?

When you just want a pdf with all the jpg's in it then there
exists (at least one) other method, with the advance of working
on the command line and thus an easy path to automation:

convert (from ImageMagick) to convert the jpg's to pdf, and
"bind" them together with pdftk.

urs