[Scribus] Collect a serie of scanned image into one pdf document

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed May 25 21:44:49 CEST 2005

Khiraly wrote:

>2005-05-24, k keltez?ssel 17:42-kor Gregory Pittman ezt ?rta:
>

>>Attached is my script -- it should work with either 1.2.x or 1.3.x
>>versions of Scribus.
>>

>Thx a lot for this short and nicely documented script. I have modified
>for my needs (one jpeg on one page;), and works good. Thx.
>
>--
>
>Now my problem is, that I have 59 jpeg files which took 23MB space, and
>when I export as pdf it take 3 hours (950Mhz Duron), and 150MB.

This seem inordinately long.  Maybe shrinking these images before you
make your Scribus document would help.  It's hard to believe that the
size of the images is useful in any way for the end result (printed output).

TPFKAG