[Scribus] Collect a serie of scanned image into one pdf document

Khiraly khiraly123
Wed May 25 12:18:14 CEST 2005

2005-05-24, k keltez?ssel 17:42-kor Gregory Pittman ezt ?rta:
> Attached is my script -- it should work with either 1.2.x or 1.3.x
> versions of Scribus.

Thx a lot for this short and nicely documented script. I have modified
for my needs (one jpeg on one page;), and works good. Thx.

--

Now my problem is, that I have 59 jpeg files which took 23MB space, and
when I export as pdf it take 3 hours (950Mhz Duron), and 150MB.

I have tried to print (from scribus) last night this document, it
converted for several hours (when I was sleeping), in the cups queue it
shows as completed jobs but didnt print anything on my Kyocera FS1020D
printer.

I have printed just 2 pages from the document, and worked fine, but
taked 40 minutes. (for this reason wanted to print all at once).

Somebody have some experience this kind of document? (so printing some
scanned image in a reasonable time)

Best regards,
 Khiraly