[Scribus] EPS integration trouble

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann
Wed May 18 00:26:56 CEST 2005

Thank you, this works. I think however, that this is a suboptimal
solution. Having the "real" eps as a background would make it much
easier to update the poster when I change the drawing. This should be
fixed (whether this is a problem of Inkscapes output routine or Scribus'
import). Is any developer reading this and what might I do to help
tracking this down?

Joh