[Scribus] Re: XML format used in Scribus

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sun May 15 23:43:19 CEST 2005

Does that mean one would be able to change the layout,color-schemes,
designs, etc. on-the-fly like it goes in MS Publisher?  I don't know
how much DTP-standards-compliant MS Publisher is but I just happen to
know this feature of MS Publisher and wonder whether future versions
of Scribus could do this as well?  However, the kind of precision good
DTP compositions require negates my wishful thinking!

Best regards

Asif

<SNIP>