[Scribus] A0 poster

Nagy Istvan inagy
Wed May 11 14:41:57 CEST 2005

On Wed, 11 May 2005 20:27:38 +1000
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:
> I think you must do this yourself. No one knows what you want.

Thank you, but these are all obvious ...

Of course I have found, whrere to set up the page size to A0 and so on.
Also,  inserting a picture does not make any problem.
On the other hand, after several tryings I was not able to find out, how to format text  with two columns.

I wondered whether somebody already made a poster like I want, a whether she/he can provide me the file for using as a template.

Interestingly, you can find a lot of stuff on the net for preparing conference posters using LaTex, etc.

I am sure that many people know, what I really want  ...
I hoped to some of them also read this list

Regards

Istvan