[Scribus] A0 poster

Craig Ringer craig
Wed May 11 13:46:51 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 14:41 +0200, Nagy Istvan wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005 20:27:38 +1000
> Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:
> > I think you must do this yourself. No one knows what you want.
>

> Thank you, but these are all obvious ...
>
> Of course I have found, whrere to set up the page size to A0 and so on.
> Also,  inserting a picture does not make any problem.
> On the other hand, after several tryings I was not able to find out, how to format text  with two columns.

If you want simple columns, use the properties palette to add extra
columns to an existing text box. The setting is in the shape tab; you
just set the number of columns to how many you want.

For more complex layouts, you'll want to link more than one text frame
together using the link text frames tool (in the toolbar) so that text
flows from one to the other.

--
Craig Ringer