[Scribus] Page cropping in Scribus

Valentine Sinitsyn Valentine.Sinitsyn
Tue May 10 15:39:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a 20+ pages PDF document and wish to make it's margins smaller
(now they contain typographical marks and other stuff I'm not
interested in for my personal purposes). The easiest tool to get is
Scribus, because it's free and widely available. I've installed it on
my VectorLinux box but stucked. :( I'll be very grateful for
explaining the following things:

1) Is there any way to import multipage PDF into Scribus. I know there
was no way to do it in earlier versions, but now "PDF Import" is on
the main Documentation page of Scribus so maybe the situation changed
?

2) If not, what is the best way to import PDF? Should I use EPS, SVG
or something else?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Valentine