[Scribus] Problem importing a specific EPS

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed May 4 23:18:51 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 23:06, Claudius Wettstein wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> these days I had to redo a job that was formerly done with an old
> QuarkXPress by a collegue. I was to import an EPS containig music,
> produced by Acrobat AFAIK,  into a little song booklet. So I took
> this EPS to import it into a frame, and all I got was
>
> Fatal Error
> Fehler beim Importieren der Datei
> /home/myuser/LobedenHerren.eps!
>
> (Error while importin file)
>
> This error occures no matter which gs-version is used, I 've updated
> to 8.51 to see if this might be the solution. But unfortunately, had
> no luck. gv is showing this EPS properly.
>
> Does anybody have some hint? For your "convenience" (if you are
> willing to help..) I am attaching the EPS-file.
>
> Thanks in advance, and, by the way, nevertheless, scribus is a really
> great program.
> Cheers, Claudius

File seems to be missing, please submit a bug on bugs.scribus.net and attach
it there. We can then see if the EPS is broken or theres some enhancement
required to Scribus. What version are you using?

Craig