[Scribus] Mac .app bundle (was Re: Success: compile Mac/Aqua from CVS without patches)

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Fri Mar 25 02:28:27 CET 2005

Andreas Vox wrote:

> That said I plan to organize a preview binary bundle which can be simply
> dropped into the system. If some daring alpha testers use it and
> report all
> errors to the developers, we might have a fully functional Aqua version
> when 1.3.0 final comes out. :-)
>
> Ciao
> /Andreas

Is the plan to release an .app bundle via public download (public alpha)
or to keep a select group of testers (private alpha)? I'm very
interested in testing this, but have been unsuccessful at compiling
qt/mac and a few other binaries outside of the fink environment.

~ Charles

--
__
Faster than a speeding slug!