[Scribus] internal compiler error (second attempt)

steve mail
Tue Mar 22 18:00:40 CET 2005

Hi everyone

I have a ticket from SuSE open on this one since December
but still no luck. Could anyone please help me to get my
compiler working? It _only_ segfaults when trying to
compile the scribus DTP tarball. I can compile other stuff
fine. It compiles fine on other boxes so I'm trying to
trace what's wrong with my box. Today I ran memtest86 but
with no errors.

Cheers, Steve.

Here are the errors from the compile:

<snip from make>
In file included from annot.cpp:13:
customfdialog.h: In destructor `virtual
ImIconProvider::~ImIconProvider()':
customfdialog.h:46: internal compiler error: Segmentation
fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.suse.de/feedback> for instructions.
The bug is not reproduceable, so it is likely a hardware or
OS problem
make[3]: *** [annot.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/steve/Desktop/scribus-1.2/scribus'
</snip>

In fact it _is_ reproducible. I get the same error message
everytime I try to compile scribus.