[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun Mar 13 19:16:55 CET 2005

Andreas Vox wrote:
[]
> What tweaks did you use? Let's share our experiences.

OK, it took me a little longer, but here is the result:

I have made an (unofficial) Fink package scribus-aqua that is built on a
1.3cvs snapshot from 2005-03-11 and on your patch and app-skeleton. It
uses a second package qt3mac.

I am attaching below a little tarball with the 4 files

  scribus-aqua.info, scribus-aqua.patch
  qt3mac.info, qt3mac.patch

The package descriptions and patch files contain all the information
about what I had to do to make this build, so if you are only interested
in looking at what I did, read these files.

You can, however, use them to build the package with Fink. If you have
an up-to-date Fink installation with "unstable" enabled, then all you
have to do is to unpack the tarball into the directory

  /sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo

(create it if it doesn't exist yet) and then run the command

  fink install scribus-aqua

If all goes well and you wait long enough (it needs to compile at least
Qt/Mac and Scribus, so this may take some hours, depending on your Mac's
speed), you should find a working double-clickable Scribus.app in the
folder /Applications/Fink/

To avoid a too long message that nobody reads to the end, I'll add some
comments in a second message.

--
Martin