[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Andreas Vox avox
Mon Mar 7 15:59:44 CET 2005

Martin Costabel  costabel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> This thing is actually working! (Well, almost :-) )
> I had to apply quite a few more tweaks to get it to compile.

What tweaks did you use? Let's share our experiences.

> It crashes
> a lot and has a few bugs,

Some hints how to make it crash?

> but here is a screenshot:
> http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/martin.costabel/scribus/Scribus-aqua.jpg
>
> The screenshot shows that the colors are as wrong as with the X11
> version

???
The photo and the grid/margins have the correct colors as far as I
can see, so it's not the problem of scpainter.
Did you undo the other patch?

> and also that the preferences window has no handles and cannot
> be closed, so the whole thing has to be killed by a force-quit.

I noticed that also, there are others. ESC works, though.

> I won't have any more time today to play with it, but this certainly
> looks promising.

:-)

Ciao
/Andreas