[Scribus] Scribus quits

Greg Hill bettyandgreg
Sun Mar 13 18:36:45 CET 2005

Hello again Sergio,

Thanks for your previous help, but it looks like I'm back to using version
1.0.1. Seems now to be the only one I can get to run flawlessly on Mandrake
10.0. (It comes on the CDs). I upgraded to QT3 as you suggested, but I still
got the same object error re spinboxes when Scribus quits. Don't know what's
going on. There are several newer packages that are designed for Mandrake
10.0, but I can't seem to get them to run properly. Tried urpmi but it
doesn't seem to rectify ALL the dependencies. Maybe this is better suited to
version Mandrake 10.1. I just don't know.
I realy like the newer features on Scribus 1.2.3, but thery're of no use if I
can't use them without a hassle. Do other distros have similar problems?
(Like SUSE perhaps). Any and all suggestions from anyone on the list with
more experience than me  are appreciated.
--
Greg Hill
"The Impossible Just Takes a Bit Longer"