[Scribus] Thank YOu

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Mon Mar 14 08:14:38 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 03:30:37PM +0100, Thomas R. Koll wrote:

> > Also drop shadows?
>
> You mean grey/black area below the image/text/... ?
> If you do, I can write you a python script which does that automagically.

Optimal would be an outline copy with some blur - just take a look at
the "Drop Shadow" in GIMP. Unfortunately, the blurring requires an
image, so I guess it is at least complicated to do with Scribus.

Here is a list of options the "Drop Shadow" Script-Fu from GIMP supports:
- Offset X
- Offset Y
- Blur Radius
- Color
- Opacity

I'd like that feature very much - I've got a customer who has part of
the logo with a drop shadow. I currently need to do this in GIMP and
import as image.

Bye, Tino.