[Scribus] Solaris 10 - getting really close

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Mon Mar 7 06:44:26 CET 2005

PLinnell wrote:

>Is fontconfig available for Solaris 10 and do you have some postscript
>fonts in an accessable directory?

Solaris comes with a pile of PostScript fonts, so that's covered. I
don't think there's a fontconfig--nothing in my path (which is fairly
extensive), but more to the point, no man page for it. There are all
sorts of FcFont[...] entries in the man pages, though... Not sure what
they all are. They all seem to reference 3fontconfig, which also has no
man page.

Rainer