[Scribus] best OS to keep up with scribus, gscript and inskcape dev...

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Mar 2 18:22:13 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 11:59 -0500, Aakin N. Patel wrote:

> Hrm... all that I see in the readme is a set of instructions to install
> ps fonts. I may not be looking at the right one... this is the README
> file from the cvs tarball that I downloaded off the webpage this
> morning, from the nightly build section.

Aah. That may take a while to be updated, as the changes have to
propagate to anoncvs and then there's another delay until the tarball is
regenerated.

> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3) (library qt-mt) not
> found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

You seem to have both the multithreaded and non-multithreaded Qt
libraries installed. If there is nothing depending on it, I suggest you
remove libqt3c102 .

Also try installing libqt3c102-mt-dev .

I really dislike the way Debian package Qt, though I'm sure they have
their reasons.

--
Craig Ringer