[Scribus] best OS to keep up with scribus, gscript and inskcape dev...

Aakin N. Patel aakin
Wed Mar 2 19:30:46 CET 2005

:
: > Hrm... all that I see in the readme is a set of instructions to install
: > ps fonts. I may not be looking at the right one... this is the README
: > file from the cvs tarball that I downloaded off the webpage this
: > morning, from the nightly build section.
:
: Aah. That may take a while to be updated, as the changes have to
: propagate to anoncvs and then there's another delay until the tarball is
: regenerated.
:
: > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3) (library qt-mt) not
: > found. Please check your installation!
: > For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
: > Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
:
: You seem to have both the multithreaded and non-multithreaded Qt
: libraries installed. If there is nothing depending on it, I suggest you
: remove libqt3c102 .

Removed that.

: Also try installing libqt3c102-mt-dev .

I don't actually see this package. I think this may be the problem.

: I really dislike the way Debian package Qt, though I'm sure they have
: their reasons.

Yah. I've wondered about their pacakge management system myself. It
seems like they break it apart way too far, but since I'm not really
volunteering to correct it, I suppose I can't really say much.

							- Aakin