[Scribus] Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Jun 23 06:52:35 CEST 2005

> about different types of formatting. I think it is fine to create a "text
> markup element reference matrix" capability of sorts to allow various
> publishing houses to define their own sets of simple text markup elements and
> plug those into a standard converter to the scribus character format. That way

There really are not many elements needed. The ones I use in my HTML approach
not really need markup because they are easily identified and the layout person
can easily see them and manually set correct style (if needed).

Using a suitable CSS-file the author can preview the file using his web browser.
No special program needed, just a text editor and a web browser. I like that
minimalistic approach:-)

/Peter