[Scribus] Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys share scribus files for collaboration?

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Jun 22 08:24:15 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 08:04 +0200, Peter Nermander wrote:

> These thoughts are very much like what I have, BUT working with
> technical texts is not possible with plain text (where are my micro,
> ohm, degree etc symbols in plain ascii??). In that case I would need
> unicode text, and unfortunately I don't think authors would handle
> that.

Really? Unicode is very well supported these days, and should be the
default of the majority of text editors. Additionally, I see few issues
with importing OO.o files personally - a template could be supplied with
all the styles they're allowed to use precreated.

--
Craig Ringer