[Scribus] How do you guys share scribu files for collaboration?

Owen rcook
Tue Jun 21 05:48:57 CEST 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:11:09 +0800
Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com> wrote:

> 	I'm wondering if anyone here uses scribus as a means to publish a
> magazine, MyOSS Mag (http://mag.my-opensource.org) uses it for their
> Online free mag.
>
> Right now, as we're getting more people to contribute, one obstacle I
> see is how to share the scribus src file to all the contributors/team so
> that all of us can so the job of editing/proof reading etc without
> needing to step on each others' toes.

Hi,

When I read your question, it occured to me that it was probably insolvable.

However after reading your fine publication, and other replies to this thread,I note that you  only have a couple of people involved.

With such a small number, RCS seems a practicable option. The few willing workers could be organized to do their proofing etc on rotation?

Owen