[Scribus] too much errors, no practial use for us - byebye scribus

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sat Jun 11 05:20:11 CEST 2005

Hi Ekkard,

I understand just how frustrating it could be, sometimes, when thing
don't turn out as expectetd. :)

May I suggest you use PDF export in your printing workflow. Depending
upon the PDF flavour you pick, PS3 devices should print transparency
correctly. Other printing issue will be taken care of as well.

My personnal experience with Scribus made PDFs is they are very
reliable in all sorts of situation.

So, first step is export to PDF, then print.

HTH

Louis