[Scribus] too much errors, no practial use for us - byebye scribus

Ludi Maciel iludi
Sat Jun 11 06:03:57 CEST 2005

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> May I suggest you use PDF export in your printing workflow. Depending
> upon the PDF flavour you pick, PS3 devices should print transparency
> correctly. Other printing issue will be taken care of as well.

Also, you can use kprint to print your .ps file. Probably you will find
the "turboprint" option over there. Pay attention in what kind version
of PS are you using too... I really think that it's not a Scribus fault/bug.
Wrong use of some options like "Apply under color removal" and
PostScript Level "X" could be the reason of bad print. In fact, a
saturated color is the most common reason.
Using your print and monitor profiles should help a lot to "true color"
assurance.

Ludi