[Scribus] New porting target

zee zeekey
Mon Jun 6 23:40:41 CEST 2005

Martin;

I appreciate that, and I will get back with specifics..wrapping up some
video work this aft, but tomorrow I'll get back into it.

What I remember is this, tho..Fink cooks away on the install for
awhile, then comes up with something like: Installer refuses to
overwrite X11. Either remove it or install xFree86.

I have tried the suggestion of re-installing X11 on the grounds that
sometimes that installer misses a component on install, which could be
producing Fink's complaint, but that hasn't worked.

But I WILL get back with hard-core specifics.

John