[Scribus] Translators needed: DTP/Printing glossary on the Wiki

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sat Jul 30 04:56:09 CEST 2005

>Hi all,
>
>Johannes has set up a Wiki page for a glossary on
>scribus/DTP/printing terminology. There's already a lot of stuff
>online, but so far we only have translations in Polish, German and a
>few in Dutch. We also need even more terms to be added from
>experienced users/professionals.
>
>For many languages, online dictionaries are available, so if you can
>spend an hour or so with helping to complete the glossary, that
>would be wonderful. As a starting point, the native language files
>in the source code will be *very* helpful.

Hi Christoph,
Hi French Translation Team!

This is a great idea! I hope it will be supported by many of us who
translates and make Scribus available in so many languages.

This enthusiastic comment said, I must say that right now and up
until the beginning of September I won't be able to help on this.

I will be in touch.

Cheers!

Louis