[Scribus] Translators needed: DTP/Printing glossary on the Wiki

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Jul 30 02:56:46 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Johannes has set up a Wiki page for a glossary on scribus/DTP/printing
terminology. There's already a lot of stuff online, but so far we only
have translations in Polish, German and a few in Dutch. We also need
even more terms to be added from experienced users/professionals.

For many languages, online dictionaries are available, so if you can
spend an hour or so with helping to complete the glossary, that would be
wonderful. As a starting point, the native language files in the source
code will be *very* helpful.

Cheers,

Christoph