[Scribus] Another Bug,Feature or Just me being Picky? Images PrintedOffset

Calum Polwart scribus
Sat Jul 30 18:54:32 CEST 2005

>Normally I just export from OO.org as PDF at high quality 1200dpi, import into
>Scribus and I can print at my printers via their RIp and get perfect quality
>tables.
>
>Craig

Yes - that would work - except there seems to be an issue with the pdf
having a white frame around it (and pre-flight reports an error - but I
can skip that).

The white frame is 'removed'  using  negative values in free scaling.
When I create pdf from scribus like this it is all lined up perfect.
the problem is printing direct from scribus the free scaling seems to be
ignored.  That's why Christoph suggested using svg.

Calum