[Scribus] how to have pictures flow along with text?

PLinnell mrdocs
Mon Jul 25 12:11:22 CEST 2005

On Monday 25 July 2005 00:04, Martin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to figure out how I would ensure that a picture (frame)
> sticks at a specific point in the text flow (for example, right
> above the related caption), even when text or other objects are
> added or delete above?

Inline graphics are a new feature in 1.3.0 and might not be enabled in
the aqua build, based on the snapshot date. They are not completely a
finished feature and thus disabled in the 1.3.0 release.

> What I see at the moment is that added picture frames flow
> separately from the text frame. I can align and adjust picture
> frames for perfect fit with the text flow, but whenever text is
> being added or deleted some where up, then all sub-sequent picture
> frames will need to be re-adjusted (moved up or down), since they
> don't flow with the text automatically.
>
> So any suggestions on how to keep picture and text flow 'in sync'?
> TNX, Martin (July Aqua pre-release)

Pictures and a caption can be easily grouped however.

Peter