[Scribus] La Liberté Install Problems

frank gaude' tanzen
Tue Jul 19 16:59:00 CEST 2005

I'm running 1.2.2.1 on a 64-bit AMD, 3000+ box, just upgraded to Fedora
Core 4 with the latest updates. Decided to compile and run La Libert?.
Installed kdebase-devel, etc. Made sure Qt 3.3.4 was installed.

Then, and then, ./configure ran okay, make took only three minutes. Knew
something was wrong. Scribus 1.3.0cvs and FC3 using gcc 3 took 11
minutes on this machine. Install didn't work. Any suggestions. I can
send the config.log or anything else that might be useful.

Frank