[Scribus] Curious cups.h

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Tue Jul 19 11:31:15 CEST 2005

Dnia wtorek, 19 lipca 2005 09:39, PLinnell napisa?:
> On Tuesday 19 July 2005 07:12, Martin Langeland wrote:
> Three hours is a long time. Even my elderly PII-450 with Suse 9.1
> compiles Scribus in less than an hour from a fresh cvs checkout or
> tarball. You did not mention your hardware.

He mentioned it actually, quote: "AMD K6-II 500 with 384 MB"
On such machine it can really take that long, it takes about 2 hours to build
on my Celeron 600 with 256 MB. Qt apps are really a pain to build on low end
machines. It actually builds faster on a PII 350 MHz with 128 MB (though I
didn't test it with 'time' lately) A slow HDD will also hamper the build a
lot...
Oh wait, just found a build logs on one of my 350MHz machines:
9654.90s real  8853.48s user   343.49s system
So it takes a while :)

> > Other warnings seemed to be about number xxxx might be uninitiated.
Just ignore the warnings, they're normal especially in a a developement
version.

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?