[Scribus] Color Management/Scribus-1.2.2cvs-tarball local install on FC3

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Jul 14 03:03:17 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I first installed littlecms and its development RPMs then
configure/make/make-installed ZLib, LibPNG, JPEGLib, GS, etc. and
Scribus in my local directory (/home/user-name/progs/) using prefixes
and other configure options.  I copied Adobe ICC profiles exactly as
specified in the Wiki.  However, Scribus pops-up dialog-box displaying
a message saying "Color Management is not ..." whenever I select the
"Color Management" option from the menu and that's it - I can't get to
enable Color Management at all.  The About Dialog, however, is still
displaying "C-C-T" and the appropriate tooltip suggesting that the CMS
is installed.

I would, of course, highly appreciate your help.

--
Best regards

Asif Lodhi