[Scribus] (OT) WartHog Bulletin on line

James Hatridge hatridge
Wed Jul 13 15:08:36 CEST 2005

Hi Gang!

I've been doing my WHB now for about 2 years with Scribus. I just got #106 on
line. Below is the "spam" <G> I sent to my email list telling everyone. Check
it out and let me know what you think of my bulletin.

Thanks,

JIM

#########
Hi everyone!

I got the 106th issue of the WartHog Bulletin up last night. In this issue we
wrote about the German Post Bus service 100th anniversary. Also there is a
new stamp for Pope John Paul II and a look back at the DDR Pope stamp of
1990.

This year is the 130th anniversary of the voluntary fire department in our
village of Oberschneiding, so I did an overview of German fireman stamps.

In 1905 Bavaria was a leader in bus service. It only cost 50pf to ride the
first bus. Check it out on page 15.

This quarter there was 19 new German stamps issued, including 5 very nice ship
stamps.

http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/bulletin/index.php

Till next quarter, enjoy!

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484

????? ????? Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr'
????? Anti-US Propaganda stamp collection
? http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/collection/index.php