[Scribus] Problem with ICC color conversion or profile embedding

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Jul 5 06:01:33 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 21:12 +0200, Johannes Kiehl wrote:

> 2: Also, I found no way to make an object "non-transparent". I had imported
>    it as a transparent spline from inkscape. To make it 'opaque', I had to rework
>    the object in inkscape, then import again. is there a workaround with scribus
>    alone?

When you import an SVG, the result is a group of several (sometimes
many) basic shape objects. You can ungroup it and set the transparency
on the individual items. There is no way that I'm aware of to set the
transparency globally for a group.

I think the best way to address that would be to improve the properties
palette to handle multi-selections and groups properly. That's needed
anyway, after all (and I think is on the 1.3 roadmap - haven't checked
though).

--
Craig Ringer