[Scribus] Problem with ICC color conversion or profile embedding

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Mon Jul 4 16:09:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 03:47:39PM +0200, dont-use-77 at arcor.de wrote:

> Now if I compare the resulting pdf using Acroread7, the colours, of
> objects that should have remained the same,  look quite different (the
> green stuff on the page, like the vertical bar on the right hand
> side). Is Acroread playing tricks on me, or what did I do wrong?

Don't trust Acroread7 on Linux for CMYK colors. At least, this is my
experience. Use Acroread5 for this. AFAIK, Acroread7 on Windows doesn't
have this problem.

Can anybody confirm this?

Bye, Tino.