[Scribus] is it just me?

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Sat Jan 29 18:37:05 CET 2005

It's not just you. Text entry directly into a text frame can be slow,
but there is this nifty feature called the "Story Editor." (In the toolbar,
it is the icon with the white page with blue borders and a pencil writing
on it. It allows easy text entry and paragraph style assignment. It lets
you focus on content without being distracted by form. For linked text
frames, it lets you edit the all the text at once. It is really slick.

Good luck.

Carol

Carol Kankelborg                                         cckborg1 at kankelborg.net