[Scribus] Quark user's questions

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Jan 27 13:50:07 CET 2005

> and I have to remember every one (aka Unix). Give me them in seven
> discrete groups, related by function, and I have less to remember.

And give me just the commands that are applicable for the object I'm working
with and I have less places to look for the command:-)

Menus were invented because people could not remember commands. Context menus
were invented because people hade problems finding the right command in the
menus...

One thing I think is important to keep in mind in this discussion is how young
Scribus still is. Don't get frustrated by how Scribus works now, think about how
Scribus 4.8 will work:-)

I bet that the first version of Quark took more time to develop than Scribus has
been under development. And Scribus is available for everyone to try, and
request features. Not just some closed group of beta testers.

/Peter