[Scribus] Importing is slow

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Jan 27 12:58:02 CET 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 12:50, Eilert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just tried to import an .eps-file and an svg. The .eps came up after 2
> minutes, the svg never appeared - is it so slow or is it buggy?
>
> I tried to mount two A4 eps pages on an A3 page. In OO.o this seemed to
> go well, but when I printed, it printed in portrait, didn't react to my
> landsape setting, and 1/3rd of the pages was cut. :-(
>
> Does anyone know a program that could do this?

Please submit a bug with bz2s of the eps/svgs on bugs.scribus.net. It is only
when we (particularly Franz in this case) see the different constructs not
working, or as yet unimplemented in Scribus that we can fix them. That is, we
have plans to complete more of these specs for import, but sorting issues one
by one can be all it needs to get some working.

Craig