[Scribus] Re: A few problems

Steve Jacobs steve
Tue Jan 18 17:35:54 CET 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:06:23 +0100
"Peter Nermander" <peter.nermander at abc.se> wrote:

> Well, changing reader won't change the fact that there is no pagesize
> information in the postscript file... At least not as I can find. And since my
> script for doing impositions need to be able to find out the pagesize from the
> file I have to edit the postscript to add pageseize.

My Scribus-generated Postscript files have page size info:

%%BeginPageSetup
GS_pswrite_2_0_1001 begin
612 792 /letter setpagesize

If I set a custom page size "/letter" becomes "null" and the size is still set
in points correctly. Scribus 1.2.1 and Ghostscript 8.14.

> Or is it just me who knows to little postcscript to find the page size?

If there is pagesize in kanin.ps I can't find it either. Any chance something
is wrong with your Ghostscript installation?

Regards,

Steve

--

Steve Jacobs