[Scribus] suse 9.2

steve mail
Sun Jan 16 08:59:57 CET 2005

>  Oddly the 'upgrade' which has more costs less than the new install
> which has less! As you can see I am terrified of Novell; they wrecked
> IMHO (and others opinions, too) Word Perfect which was a big competitor
> of M S Word and which was not without its publishing abilities: yes, of
> course, it was ONLY a ''word processor''; I understand, and I want and
> use (ex-Quark, Kword with frames) DTP, otherwise I would not be on this
> list.
The SuSE 9.2 upgrade contains *exactly* the same cd's and dvd as the full
version. The only thing you don't get with the upgrade is the user guide.
Apart from the writing on the box, Novell doesn't figure and the scribus that
ships with 9.2 is exactly the same as the version you could compile from the
tarball. Let's use the facts please!